• Goals

    That students be nurtured to acquire spiritual disposition, noble character, abundant knowledge, mental and physical well-being, keen social awareness and acute aestheticism.

  • School History

    In 1864, the Fathers of the Catholic Mission took over a small building in Western District, in which they turned into a school with twenty boys on the roll. St. Aloysius was chosen as the Patron of the school, which since then has been known as St. Louis School. The Brothers of the Christian Schools succeeded the Fathers in the management of the school in 1875. In 1921, the Maryknoll Fathers took over and in 1927 it was handed over to the Salesian Fathers, who are now in charge.

    MORE
Latest News